When it comes to automatic doors, you may be in a trance. In fact, we can see them everywhere in our daily life, such as shopping malls and office areas. In fact, the theoretical understanding of automatic door should be the extension of the concept of door, and the development and improvement of the function of door according to human needs. The automatic door has developed very mature. The automatic door refers to the system that can recognize the action of people approaching the door (or some kind of entry authorization) as the control unit of door opening signal, open the door through the drive system, close the door automatically after people leave, and control the process of opening and closing. Automatic doors have been widely used in daily life. They can be used in laboratories, food processing plants, fast workshops, constant temperature rooms, clean rooms and other required condition studios. Let's explain the related knowledge of automatic door, including: principle, type and application of automatic door, composition structure, basic function, construction and installation method, key points of daily maintenance, precautions for use, top ten brand list and purchase method.
Principle of automatic door
The basic composition of the automatic door is basically the same. With the above composition and the door opening signal, it can be configured as a set of simple automatic door system, that is, the action of people approaching the door can be identified as the control unit of the door opening signal, the door can be opened through the drive system, and the door can be closed automatically after people leave, and the process of opening and closing can be controlled. Generally, different types of automatic doors have different working principles, as follows.
1. Working principle of automatic door sensor:
When the automatic door sensor detects that someone has entered, it will send the pulse signal to the main controller, and the main controller will inform the motor to run after judgment, and at the same time, it will monitor the rotation of the motor, so as to inform the motor to apply force at a certain time and enter into slow running. After the motor gets a certain running current, it will operate in the forward direction, and transmit the power to the synchronous belt, and then the synchronous belt will transmit the power to the spreader system to open the door leaf; after the door leaf is opened, the controller will make a judgment, if the door needs to be closed, it will notify the motor to move in the reverse direction and close the door leaf.
2. Principle of translation automatic door:
When the induction detector detects that someone has entered, it will send the pulse signal to the main controller, and the main controller will inform the motor to run after judgment, and at the same time monitor the motor revolution, so as to inform the motor to apply force and enter slow running at a certain time. After the motor gets a certain running current, it will operate in the forward direction, and transmit the power to the synchronous belt, and then the synchronous belt will transmit the power to the spreader system to open the door leaf; after the door leaf is opened, the controller will make a judgment, if the door needs to be closed, it will notify the motor to move in the reverse direction and close the door leaf.
3. Principle of infrared automatic door:
Generally, the human body has a constant temperature, generally at 37 degrees, so it will emit infrared light of a specific wavelength of about 10um. The infrared automatic door is based on the principle of infrared reflection. There is a transmitting module and a receiving module in the circuit. The transmitting module can emit infrared light of a certain frequency and a certain power rate. When encountering obstacles, it will reflect back and be received by the receiving module. After passing through the circuit Or single-chip processing, the implementation of the corresponding functions.
Types and application of automatic door
I. automatic sliding door:
1. Commonly known as gate, including standard gate, arc gate, expansion gate, angle gate, etc.
2. It is mainly used in: the main entrance and exit channels of companies, government agencies, hotels, banks, hospitals, office buildings, shopping malls and workshop channels of factories.
3. The advantages of the sliding door are: low cost of daily maintenance, low price of accessories, no occupation of longitudinal space, and wide appearance. The disadvantage is that it needs a large horizontal space, the whole project supporting construction should be done during the installation, the maintenance is inconvenient, and the absolute closed space cannot be formed when the door is opened.
II. Automatic door opening:
1. Commonly known as hidden door, including single door and double door.
2. It is mainly used in high-level office, entrance of fashionable residential building, medical passage, senior apartment, toilet, disabled passage, fire door or places with small horizontal space. The utility model has the advantages of convenient installation and maintenance. It can be installed on the original door body. The construction time is short. The cost of single door is lower than that of sliding door. Two sets of equipment should be used for double door. The cost is higher than that of sliding door. When opening the door, absolute enclosed space cannot be formed
III. household doors and automatic folding doors:
Used in the kitchen or study, office, etc.
IV. automatic revolving door:
The main installation location: hotels, airports, hospitals, commercial buildings, entertainment centers and other high-level places. The revolving door can be said to be a powerful family of automatic doors, with the most comprehensive technology and complete functions, which can completely isolate the external environment and create elegant and comfortable internal space; however, the cost and maintenance costs are high, the project is complex, and the space requirements are large.
V. automatic arc door:
Elegant design, beautiful appearance, light weight, suitable for theaters, banks, libraries, exhibition centers, senior clubs, shopping malls, etc., convenient for supermarket shopping carts, luggage carts, wheelchairs and carts. The arc door makes the architectural style more three-dimensional and full, the visual effect transparent and bright, and can be designed as a closed type according to the needs, so as to be more perfect. The cost is slightly lower than that of the revolving door and higher than that of the translation door, which also requires a large installation space.
Vi. security door:
It is used in high secret places and needs to identify access.
VII. Other special doors:
Fire door, sound door, radiation door, mute door, bank vault door, etc.
Structure of automatic door
1. Main controller: it is the command center of the automatic door. Through the large-scale integrated block with internal instruction program, it sends out corresponding instructions to command the operation of the motor or electric lock system. At the same time, people adjust the opening speed, opening amplitude and other parameters of the door leaf through the main controller.
2. Inductive detector: it is responsible for collecting external signals, like people's eyes. When a moving object enters its working range, it will give a pulse signal to the main controller.
3. Power motor: provide the driving force for opening and closing the door, and control the acceleration and deceleration of the door leaf.
4. Door leaf moving track: just like the railway track of the train, it restricts the spreader wheel system of the door leaf to move in a specific direction.
5. Door leaf spreader wheel system: it is used to hang the movable door leaf and drive the door leaf to operate under the power traction.
6. Synchronous belt: it is used to transmit the power produced by the motor and to pull the wheel system of the door leaf sling.
7. Lower guiding system: it is the guiding and positioning device at the lower part of the door leaf to prevent the front and rear door body from swinging during the operation of the door leaf.